JOB TITLE: SALES AGENTS
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Sales Agents to work in Nairobi.
Job Role Description
To aggressively recruit customers in the assigned territories
Roles and responsibilities
- Customer Recruitment: Grow numbers through aggressive recruitment
- Training of potential customers on safe and helpful usage of the company products
- Reporting to the hub lead to ensure coordination & the delivery of products and services to the customer is fast
- Delivery and facilitation of signing of contracts with customers.
- Helping any customer who encounters challenges with the Company’s products and
- ensuring a timely and a satisfactory solution.
- Daily market intelligence and sharing the information with the supervisor and
- the other concerned parties.
- Education: Diploma in business administration.
- Experience: At least 3 years’ working experience in FMCG and active sales in the low-income areas.
- Specialized Knowledge: FMCG sales penetration.
- Skills: Confident, very driven, Excellent sales and interpersonal skills
Skills & Qualities required:
- Business acumen
- Ability to work in low-income areas
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.