JOB TITLE: CREATIVE AND DIGITAL MARKETER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the tours & Travel industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Creative & Digital Marketer to work in Nairobi.
The Creative & Digital Marketing role will be to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our client’s online & offline marketing and advertising activities. He/She will also be responsible for the promotion of services through digital channels. Incharge of the digital channels and use them to drive brand awareness and visibility.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan, manage and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google AdWords, Facebook Ads etc. to increase company sales and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with operational & technical teams to improve the user experience
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Coordinate with the marketing team with offline marketing activities, including retail marketing.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Conduct market research to understand the customer, develop customer personas and experience journeys and identify new opportunities
- Gather and analyze consumer behavior data (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Create reports on marketing and sales metrics, like conversion rates
- Assist with organizing promotional events
- Coordinate with the Marketing & operational teams to create advertising material
- Coordinate with creative graphic designer and freelancers to produce marketing content.
- Keep organized records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Monitor competitors’ marketing activities
- Carry out any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Branding, Design & Marketing Materials
- Assist in protecting the integrity of the company’s brands and all uses.
- Communicate branding guidelines to promoters and residents.
- Responsible for creative design and in addition to have basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite- primarily InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere.
- Manage and maintain the company’s social media messaging with an aesthetic that is consistent with the overall company branding.
PR, Digital & Social
- Work directly with the Sales & Marketing Team Leader to prepare a social media plan, timelines and priorities for individual events/performances as well as those with an institutional focus.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum diploma in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or related fields.
- Diverse Portfolio featuring detailed design work.
- Advanced knowledge of creative graphic design
- Proven experience managing social media accounts and websites
- Proficiency with digital data analysis tools, preferably Google Analytics
- Proven 3 years’ experience as Digital Executive, social media account manager
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools (e. g Google keyword planner) and techniques
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords, Facebook ads and email campaigns and SEO/SEM campaigns
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DoubleClick, Adroll, Retargeter)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Basic knowledge of creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills with a goal-oriented attitude
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.