JOB TITLE: SERVICE MARKETING EXECUTIVE
About this Job
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Service Marketing Executive to work in Nairobi, Kenya.
The Service Marketing Executive will be responsible for promoting, developing, and implementing marketing strategies to promote the company’s services.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working together with sales, workshop & spares teams
- A regular visit to Key Account & Fleet customers
- Connect with Dealers/TASSs/Retailers regularly
- Adding new customers to aftersales
- Bringing back lost customer
- Upselling with VAS business
- Increasing body-building business
- Increasing refurbishing business
- Driving SSP/AMC business
- Increasing overall workshop business
- Driving digital marketing for aftersales
- Increase accident repair business through accidental repairs/aftermarket product offerings.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Sales & Marketing or a relevant degree
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Problem Solving
- Facing difficult customer
- Negotiation skills
- Complete Solution Provider
Previous Relevant Work Experience Required
- At least 12 years of experience in Service/Aftersales experience.
- 5 years of Sales experience in the motor industry is preferred.
- Spare parts retail experience is required.
NB: Job might require traveling around kenya.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.