JOB TITLE: RECEPTIONIST-CLEARING
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the oil and gas industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Receptionist-Clearing to work in Mombasa.
The Reception position serves as the initial corporate interface with the general public.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as General Receptionist answering telephone calls, directing and screening calls and taking messages in a professional and efficient manner.
- Greet visitors and direct individuals to correct destination in a professional manner. Ensure appropriate clearance for all visitors. Maintain sign-in/sign out procedure for customers via the Front Desk application.
- Assist customers in a smooth and efficient manner that adheres to all organizational protocols and security guidelines.
- Maintain a full awareness that the Receptionist is often the first impression of the organization and act accordingly.
- Adhere to reception guidelines for daily desk coverage for all breaks and PTO.
- Perform other HR duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Degree/Diploma in a related field.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience working in oil and gas Industry is preferred.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Corporate personal grooming skills.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.