JOB TITLE: RISK ASSESSMENT/LEGAL OFFICER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the oil and gas industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Risk Assessment/Legal Officer to work in Mombasa.
The Legal Officer will be responsible for managing the legal affairs of the Company to ensure statutory and regulatory compliance and limited legal risk /exposure.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Providing legal advice and assistance on all relevant aspects of government regulation and applicable law.
- Supporting the review and drafting of contract agreements, leases and ensuring that they are in compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Spearhead the formulation of a sound contract management process from tendering to contract preparation, negotiation and execution.
- Management of the registration of the company’s intellectual property rights for its products and services.
- Ensuring that all the licenses, commercial and employment agreements and permits of the company are valid.
- Participating in handling litigation and disputes involving the Company in liaison with the Company’s external lawyers.
- Custodian of Company legal documents.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Degree in Law (LLB).
- Post graduate Diploma in Law.
- At least 2 years’ legal experience.
- Experience in Commercial and Employment Law.
- Superior verbal, written and communication skills.
- High ICT proficiency.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Well-developed negotiation skills.
- Good organizing and coordinating skills.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.