JOB TITLE: PROCUREMENT OFFICER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the oil and gas industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Procurement Officer to work in Mombasa.
The Procurement Officer should have a deep knowledge and experience in procurement of oil and gas equipment, and can always liaise with the clients and the vendors.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Estimate and establish cost parameter and budget for purchase
- Create and maintain good relationship with vendors/suppliers
- Make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchasing, pricing and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Develop bid proposals for contracts
- Source for prospective suppliers by making use of internet
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Procurement and Logistics, engineering or related field
- Experienced in sourcing on-line for commodity and oil and gas equipment
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as sourcing or procurement position
- Have the ability to think and process outside the box
- Must be very proactive and efficient
- Good knowledge of computer e.g Excel, Word etc.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience in Procurement in the Oil & Gas industry
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.