JOB TITLE: HR OFFICER-TRANSPORT
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the oil and gas industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced HR Officer-Transport to work in Mombasa.
- The The HR Officer will assist with all aspects of HR which would include; supporting the recruitment process for all hires, managing the employee lifecycle, performance management, etc.
- Monitoring and providing generalist support and coordinating the day to day HR activities
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Scheduling job interviews arid assisting in interview process
- Provide support, guidance and training to personnel as required. Participates In the review of training needs of
- staff making appropriate proposal to meet identified needs.
- Prepare and provide advice to staff members on specific entitlements.
- Responsible for the interpretation and application of staff rules, regulations and procedures ensuring uniform application.
- Ascertain human resources requirements for the office ensuring the timely advertisement and filling vacancies.
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.).
- Serves as a point person for all new employee questions.
- Control the maintenance of the personnel records in the office, ensuring that outstanding queries receive timely response, after due analysis maintains and monitors leave records and overtime.
- Participate in staff appraisal
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource Information confidential.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analysing data.
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Maintaining current HR files and database
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation Is collected and maintained
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist Interviews.
- Perform other HR duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- A first degree in any discipline in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management or any Management or Social Sciences course.
- Minimum Experience 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Professional Qualification; MBA or Master’s degree in a related subject.
- Previous experience in HR in the Oil & Gas industry
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.