JOB TITLE: HR MANAGER-TRANSPORT
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the oil and gas industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced HR Manager-Transport to work in Mombasa.
The Human Resources Manager will provide advice and counsel to managers, supervisors, and employees on a variety of human resource issues. Human Resources Managers work within an assigned business region to provide employee resources expertise to that organization in all aspects of the human resources function.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as a strategic business partner with a thorough understanding of the business and client group being served
- Works closely with field managers and advises on how to handle specific situations (e.g., employee development, compensation, coaching & counseling, discipline, work practices)
- Focuses on HR planning, advice, and consultative services, meeting the company’s organizational development needs and adhering to compliance metrics and standards
- Responsible for identifying and meeting company’s organizational development needs
- Collaborate in developing & facilitating employee training & education
- Contribute as a project leader or contributor on various department and business line initiatives
- Identifying staffing needs and recruitment during the selection process and preparing compensation proposals
- Investigates and resolves employee relations issues
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends best practices
- Partners with Labor Relations Team participating in collective bargaining negotiations and administration of contract provisions
- Regularly reviews HRIS data and submits necessary changes to maintain information accuracy in systems
- Required to perform regular field visits, working with local managers and employees in regional locations
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality in all areas
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 7 years Human Resources experience
- Knowledge of CA employment laws required
- Employee Relations experience required
- Strong written & verbal communication skills required
- Labor Union experience preferred
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to interact with Senior Management
- Previous experience in HR in the Oil & Gas industry
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.