JOB TITLE: BILLING OFFICER-CLEARING
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the oil and gas industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Billing Officer-Clearing to work in Mombasa.
The Billing Officer will help guarantee the company’s revenues. You will handle the processing of incoming payments along with the issuing of necessary paperwork.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Billing Officer you will:
- Timely and accurate validation and reconciliation of carrier invoices & rates against contracts
- Be responsible for major customer portfolios; including accurate and timely charges
- Lodge claims with Carriers
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of invoices received and processed
- Issue resolution with long-term solution
- Pro-active communication and follow up to efficiently resolve all discrepancy matters with all stakeholders, internal and external
- Support of the broader Billing functions as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- MS Office (Intermediate – Advanced Excel)
- Billing Experience required
- Proven ability to analyze and think critically to resolve issues
- Strong problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate strong mathematical ability
- Experience in oil and gas.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.