JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE OFFICER-TRANSPORT
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the oil and gas industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Accounts Receivable Officer-Transport to work in Mombasa.
The person in this role is expected to demonstrate daily the appropriate analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills to fulfill the responsibilities outlined below and generate quality results. Strong organizational, time management, written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate to individuals at all levels of the organization are essential along with the ability to work as part of a team.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The AR Clerk is responsible for handling all aspects of oil and gas AR accounting including but not limited to:
- Coding of billable account receivables, payment processing and check register preparation for multiple clients
- Responding to client and vendor inquiries
- Ensure clients’ accounting closing schedules are met
- Ensure external controls are followed and assist with internal and external audits
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Conduct business following the highest ethical standards
- Meet deadlines and be able to work in a dynamic environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of experience working as an accounts receivable accountant in the oil and gas industry is required
- Relevant Professional courses CPA/ACCA are an added advantage
- Knowledge of QuickBooks, ERP will be an asset.
- Analytical mindset, attention to detail.
- Strong Communication & Interpersonal skills
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.