JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTANT
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the packaging industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Accountant
Reports to Business Unit Controller
FUNCTIONS/KEY RESULTS EXPECTED:
- Accounts Payables-postings, reconciliations, payments, compliance with financials policies and procedures in general and payables polices in particular, contribute in cash flow improvement
- Statutory returns-VAT, WH VAT, WHT, KEBS, HELB, instalment tax payments in liaison with BU controller and tax consultant – postings, reconciliations, compliance, liaison with relevant statutory entity to resolve any issues on a timely manner
- Bank reconciliation for KES, USD & EUR Bank accounts – posting of bank charges and fees, timely resolution of reconciliation issues
- Other bank related transactions in liaison with BU controller, notably – placement of FD, purchase of foreign currency etc, initiation, postings, and reconciliations
- Any other duties/roles that may be assigned from time to time
KEY CAPABILITIES AND EDUCATION:
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Excellent on process approach, with attention to details.
- Highly organized and pro-active team player
- Should have worked for 3 years in a similar role
- Undergraduate degree in Business related field. Minimum grade B plain in High School
- CPA (K)/ACCA Finalist
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.