JOB TITLE: REGIONAL HR MANAGER
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Regional HR Manager to work in all the regional allocated countries (currently Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Ivory Coast, and for the regional management)but will be located in Nairobi Kenya.
The Regional Human Resources Manager will be responsible for leading the HR team, strategy, designing compensation, benefit, and development programs, and implementing company policies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strategy formulation and implementation
- Ability to create and implement strategies with clear, transparent auditable methods at all levels.
- Capacity building and staff development
- Provide training, support, and advice on performance management and staff development plans and ensure performance reviews are conducted when required in Kenya and all the regional allocated countries (currently Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Ivory Coast, and for the regional management).
- Performance Management
- Lead the evaluation process for Kenya and ensure that the review process is completed in a timely manner.
- Lead and drive the evaluation process for all the regional countries at all stages to ensure that the review process is completed in a timely manner
- Find effective coaching methods that work for specific issues including identifying areas of poor performance and assisting supervisors to establish plans for improving performance (PIPS), and be present during review meetings when necessary for Kenya and all the regional countries.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Implement and harmonize compensation policies and benefit programs for the region including annual salaries and benefits where applicable.
- Employee Relations
- Work with the Global IM HR team and Company Management to ensure Employee Manuals are localized and valid in the country and interpret and apply the Local law and HR policies
- Recruitment and staffing
- Responsible for recruitment in Kenya and overseeing & guide the recruitments in the regional countries.
- Ensure onboarding of new hires; employee orientation is effectively conducted in Kenya and oversee & guide the regional countries for the same.
- Ensure Legal and Regulatory compliance
- Ensure100% compliance with laws that govern employee rights and employer obligations within Kenya and the regional countries for the same.
- Create a transparent open-door policy, and encourage clear communication that supports the organization’s mission and values.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business-related course.
- 10 years of International HR manager experience with East African regional exposure.
- Good IT and social media/web skills are a plus
- Must have dealt with cross-cultural /cross-regional teams at a senior level.
- Knowledge of employment laws required
- Employee Relations experience required
- Strong written & verbal communication skills required
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to interact with Senior Management
- A high level of integrity required
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.