Our client an international company specialized in the distribution and sale of petroleum, liquefied petroleum gas, food and chemical products are looking for a Lead Operator who is friendly, a smiling person, passionate about quality bakery-pastry products. He or She should offer outstanding service and share their enthusiasm about food with all of our client’s customers and with their teammates. Leadership is their first nature and multi-tasking is their second one.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing and leading the sales attendants and customer service attendants.
- Baking of goods following the detailed procedure that specifies number and type of products to be baked, with an eye for perfection.
- Preparing all ingredients to be used for sandwiches and for baking (thawing products, cutting vegetables, etc.) following clear guidelines and sustaining the rhythm.
- Preparing sandwiches to fill the refrigerated display and light cleaning after each preparation, deep cleaning after each shift.
- Presenting all products according to the guidelines appropriate for the time of the day. Making sure all products are appetizing, visible and enticing.
- Preparing food (sandwiches, Panini, filled croissants,) and drinks (coffee, tea) according to the needs of customers and the need to refill the displays. Preparation of food and drinks need to be extremely fast and accurate while maintaining the quality and food safety standards.
- Welcoming customers, providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating cash registers, and other electronics. Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and providing a receipt to every customer.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases. Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards.
- Submitting sales and cash reports at each shift.
- Conduct inventories with accuracy and discipline at intervals indicated by the procedures. Plan the inventory needs and place orders accordingly in order to never miss a sale and provide the customers with the full menu.
- Receive and verify goods on arrival for quality and quantity, as indicated in the procedures.
- Clean and organize the cold room and storage spaces to have it tidy at all times.
- High school Certificate is the minimum requirement.
- A diploma from a reputable hospitality institution is a plus, not a must.
- Past experience in team leading and customer service roles as well as in managing ordering and inventory processes.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Disciplined and ability to follow procedures.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.