JOB TITLE: INTERNAL AUDITOR
ROLES AND DUTIES:
- Determine internal audit scope, develop & implement risk based internal audit programs.
- Carrying out risk assessment for the Group and maintaining an updated risk register.
- Assist in preparation of the audit coverage plan, based on the risk profile of each business segment in the Group.
- Designing audit tests that increase the probability of detecting incidents of fraud and its prevention.
- Preparation of draft reports; discussion with the auditees; and thereafter, preparation of final reports incorporating findings, risk and recommendations for further action by the management.
- Follow up on audit recommendations to ensure timely implementation of the corrective measures to mitigate identified risks.
- Coordination with the Company’s external auditors.
- Carrying out audit investigations and adhoc assignments.
- Ensuring compliance with ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Minimum Bs Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Qualified as CPA(K), ACCA
- Membership of a professional body – ICPAK and /or IIA-Kenya;
- A minimum two (2) years in relevant work in comparable position.
- Advanced Computer Skills on Ms Office, Accounting Software and Databases.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of Data and to compile detailed Reports.
- Proven Knowledge of Auditing Standards and Procedures, Laws, Rules and Regulations
- High Attention to Detail and Excellent Analytical Skills
- Sound Independent Judgement
- A person of high integrity, confidentiality, self-driven and able to work under minimal supervision.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.