JOB TITLE: DIPSATCHER
The dispatcher’s key responsibility for fulfilling loading orders as per established rules and procedures. Ensures that trucks leaving depot with product have all the requisite requirements and authorizations.
ROLES AND DUTIES:
- Printing and facilitating orders for queuing.
- Load planning and generation of Load Advice Notice for loading trucks.
- Shipping and invoicing of loaded orders in line with dispatch procedure and instructions.
- Prepares release documents for loaded trucks and Dispatches.
- Maintains file records of all loading documents.
- Responsible for the control and issuance of numbered seals for delivery trucks and vulnerable areas
- Ensure adequate supply of order processing documents and accessories.
- Plays a key role in the emergency response team in case of fires and spills
- Receiving and processing of proof of deliveries for contracted trucks.
- Maintains and shares accurate and complete daily loading reports
- Accounts for all seals issued out and in stock to prevent loss of seals or illegal use by drivers and manages re-order levels to avoid stock out.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Engineering or a business-related degree.
- Two years’ experience in the Oil operations environment will be an added advantage.
- Candidate must be flexible person.
- Highly flexible.
- Able to work past working hours as the role is high pressure.
- Team player/support the team for overall objectivity of the finance section.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.