JOB TITLE: WAREHOUSE COORDINATOR
The role is responsible for managing day-to-day warehousing operations and providing a service of executing operations.
ROLES AND DUTIES:
- Execute Distributor Purchase Plan– Ensure 100% adherence to the Transport Loading plan as prepared by the Transport Planner for Finished Goods or Warehouse Manager for Raw and Pack.
- Inventory Management & Quality Control(Finished Goods, Raw & Pack Material).Prepare and share inventory levels, stock aging, and SLOBs reports. This should cover returns/rejects.
- Inventory reconciliations– Reconcile dispatches (System Vs Physical), explain variances, and ensure 100% adherence to warehouse and yard schedules.
- Warehouse set-up– Ensure warehouse (owned or leased) meets the company’s HSE standards, Optimize lighting, signage, security, warehouse racks and layout configuration.
- COE– Lead, motivate and improve 3PL warehouse staff & Non direct reports to deliver the COE requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a storekeeper or Inventory Controller in handling FMCGs.
- Must exposed to a Performance driven environment with measurable KPIs.
- Demonstrable ability to keep proper warehousing stock registers.
- BSc, in a supply chain, Finance or related subject.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to use WMS systems
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.