About this Job
Q-Sourcing Limited is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan.
Our client is multinational and industry leader in FCMG
Warehouse Controller Inbound – in Market role is to manage day to day inbound warehousing operations in specific markets in Africa, providing a service of executing operations, partnering with warehouse providers, transporters and adding value to each market in the region
- Execute Distribution Requirements Plan – Receive goods in the warehouse to maximise utilisation of space (warehouse and offloading docks).
- Inventory Management & Quality Control (Finished Goods, Raw & Pack Material).Prepare and share inventory levels, stock aging, and SLOBs reports.
- Inventory reconciliations– Reconcile receipts (System Vs Physical), explain variances, and ensure 100% adherence to warehouse and yard schedules.
- Warehouse set-up – Ensure warehouse (owned or leased) meets the company’s HSE standards, Optimise lighting, signage, security, warehouse racks and layout configuration.
- COE – Lead, motivate and improve 3PL warehouse staff & Non direct reports to deliver the COE requirements.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a store keeper or Inventory Controller in handling FMCGs.
- Must exposed to a Performance driven environment with measurable KPIs.
- Demonstrable ability to keep proper warehousing stock registers.
- BSc, in a supply chain, Finance or related subject.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to use WMS systems.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.