JOB TITLE: RECRUITMENT APPRENTICE
- The Recruitment Apprentice will be tasked with 360 degrees recruitment and work closely with the recruiting team to find the best candidates.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Shortlisting suitable candidates based on the provided job description.
- Assist the Recruiting team with scheduling and coordinating interviews.
- Understand recruitment processes and continually seek opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare and coordinate interviews/documents.
- Perform initial applicant screening.
- Report writing and report generation/Analysis.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have a degree/diploma in IT, business, or related field
- 1+ years of experience in corporate environment.
- Excellent in Microsoft office, word and Advanced Excel
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills.
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Fast to understand concepts with keen attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Personal integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Good Communication skills with an outgoing personality
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer.
Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.