JOB TITLE: PRODUCTION SCHEDULER-PLAN COE
REPORTS TO: SCHEDULING TEAM LEAD
The Production Scheduler in the Plan COE is responsible for scheduling the production lines in to the local operations. It is locally based reporting to the Scheduling Team lead.
Working closely with the central production planners, site operations and local material schedulers the role schedules the production lines for the agreed frozen period to ensure fulfilment of customer demand while scheduling production to optimize available production capacity.
This role must be capable of balancing the need for excellent customer service with the requirement to maximize available capacity and meet s
ite OEE targets. To do this the role requires excellent knowledge of local production operations and constraints and excellent communication and negotiation skills while possessing skills in root cause and trend analysis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manage the local Production Scheduling process
- Schedule the production lines under your control within the agreed frozen period for the operation
- Review daily and weekly production line performance and reschedule to align with current daily position.
- Advise planning teams of any significant variances to agreed schedule that impact inventory or customer service
- Align weekly production schedule with local operations team balancing operational efficiency with service and inventory targets.
- Support process improvement through interpretation of performance analytics.
- Ensure an ongoing tracking of relevant materials supply chain and operational efficiency metrics.
- Perform root cause and trend analysis on issues relating to production line conformance to schedule.
Drive standardisation and automation of systems and processes:
- Ensure local production scheduling systems and processes in place are aligned to global supply planning codification strategy and standards.
- Ensure effective ways of working with Data, CoE and local production/technical teams to ensure schedules are created within agreed capacity for the operation.
- Ensure that all master data pertaining to production scheduling (e.g., BOMs, recipes, batch sizes etc.) is maintained in the appropriate information systems (e.g. SAP ECC6, APO).
- Implement/contribute to process improvements across the wider CoE.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree or equivalent in appropriate supply chain, engineering, or business degree.
- +3 years in a planning or production environment in CPG (Production planning/scheduling, production systems/management, Materials Planning)
- Additionally, some wider cross functional experience and beverage materials categories preferable. E.g. procurement, packaging, raw materials.
- Experience with advanced Supply Planning platform (e.g SAP ECC6 MRP/Materials management and SAP APO would be an advantage).
- Knowledge of MPS/MRP and scheduling methodology.
- Experience in material or production scheduling.
- Experience within supply chain optimization platforms (ERP / master data, time-phased replenishment planning systems).
- Detailed understanding of end-to-end supply chain operational processes within Diageo e.g. DRP, MPS, inventory, conversion, logistics and customer service.
- High degree of quantitative and analytical skills, with attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS applications e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the email below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.