JOB TITLE: MANPOWER/RECRUITMENT MANAGER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client we are looking for competent, skilled, and experienced Manpower/Recruitment Manager to work in Nairobi-Kenya.
The Manpower/Recruitment Manager will act as the presentative of the respective company. He/she will assist with all HR operational needs to ensure the required sizing and capabilities for the different sites of the organization.
Key Functions/Key expected results
- Supervise all the staff on site and ensure task allocated is completed on time.
- Coordinate and manage project tasks and deliverables.
- Ensure total project compliance to statutory, legal and policy requirements.
- Review processes to improve efficiency.
- Performance management in liaison with HR Manager and client line Managers
- Payroll processing for project staff.
- Prepare monthly reports and share with management and client.
- Maintaining staff attendance register on site.
- Report any disciplinary issues to HR for handling.
- Updating and reporting on the schedule progress, budget and spending.
- Identifying skill gaps and ensure closure
- Keep and maintain integrity of all project records
- Participate during interview process for recruitment of staff in their project.
- Monitoring project performance and Agreeing on priorities with client.
- Communicating the project plan internally and with the client
- Assign duties to staff to implement project goals, as needed.
- Planning around team’s skills to ensure end success
- Oversee variable aspects of projects and provide direct assistance to ensure timely project execution.
- Make requisition of materials and other items necessary for completing project goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resource or business related field
- 8+ years of HR experience with 3 years in Management level.
- HR practicing certificate
- Basic PPE, HSE, firefighting and first aid training
- Receivables and payables monitoring
- Ensure growth within existing projects
- Stakeholder management skills
- Basic Accounting and proficiency in Excel is desired
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff, colleagues, and cross-functional teams
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
- Excellent administrative skills
- Conflict-resolution and problem-solving ability
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.