JOB TITLE: MECHANICAL FABRICATOR
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble tools and materials.
- Read and interoperate parts list.
- Read and interpret blueprints and sketches.
- Study and interpret assembly instructions.
- Fabricate and assemble
- Machining fabrication materials and components.
- Fitting, setting, and installing fabricated structures.
- Cutting, welding and grinding with a variety of processes.
- Metal forming, bending, and finishing.
- Repair, design, layout, and estimation of dimensions.
- In-depth knowledge in Safety principles. Managing other tasks as requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Fabricator and Assembler in a busy manufacturing environment
- AT least Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- A degree holder with relevant Mechanical Engineering training certification is acceptable.
- TIG – Welding skills and experience is an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work as a team
- Creativity and Innovative skills.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer.
Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.