About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
We are looking to recruit we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Mechanical Fabricator to work in Nairobi.
- Assemble tools and materials.
- Read and interpret parts list.
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
- Study and interpret assembly instructions.
- Fabricate and assemble parts
- Machining parts, materials and components.
- Fitting, setting, and installing fabricated parts.
- Cutting, welding and grinding with a variety of processes.
- Metal forming, bending, and finishing.
- Design, layout, and dimensioning.
- Maintain a highly organized work place.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Fabricator and a welder in a busy manufacturing environment
- AT least Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- A degree holder with relevant Mechanical Engineering training certification is acceptable.
- TIG & MIG – Welding skills and experience required.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work as a team
- Creativity and Innovative skills.
- In-depth knowledge in Safety culture
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the email below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.