JOB TITLE: INVENTORY GOVERNANCE
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Agility in reconciliation of empties physical to SAP.
- Ensure that receipts and issues to production are timely posted.
- Actively interrogate the 3pl activity for Variances derive proper explanations and give commentary for management to make decision
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree level with strong academic record
- 2+ years of experience in Supply chain preferably in an FMCG/Manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of SAP
- Proven active participation in inventory audits.
- Familiarity with company policies.
- Hands on commitment to getting the job done.
- Adequate knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems.
- Reliability and Trustworthiness
- Decision making skills
- Outstanding communication and Leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Aptitude in data mining, analysis and reporting.
- Problem solving aptitude.
- Attention to detail / accuracy · Strong numerical skills. · Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports ·
- Time management and ability to adjust priorities to meet reporting deadlines.
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.