Under general supervision, the plumber maintains the flow and drainage of water, air, and other gases by assembling, installing, and repairing pipes, fittings, and plumbing fixtures districtwide. Maintain and provide for the safe condition and operation of all plumbing systems in district facilities.
- Assemble, install, maintain, and pressure test all pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, drainage, sprinkler, and gas systems according to specifications and plumbing codes.
- Determine sources of plumbing malfunctions and complete repairs as indicated or according to work orders.
- Install and repair pipes, fittings, valves, fixtures, and plumbing system equipment, including sinks, commodes, water heaters, water softeners, etc.
- Repair dishwashers and kitchen equipment that incorporate gas or water consumption
- Receive and complete work orders.
- Select material and hardware and make time and materials estimates.
- Maintain accurate records on material and labor used.
- Maintain inventory of district-owned tools, equipment, and materials.
- Inspect jobs upon completion and ensure areas are clean.
- Work with building principals and supervisors to complete projects.
- Detect needed repairs on buildings, grounds, and equipment following established inspection procedures.
- Respond to emergency calls as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- The minimum qualification is an artisan certificate in an institution recognized by National Industrial Training Authority (NITA)
- With at least five years of experience in the specific trade preferably in a manufacturing setup
- Proven experience working as a Plumber
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.