The role is responsible for ensuring that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- 5 years proven experience as a forklift operator
- Experience in a manufacturing set up
- High regard for work safety
- High degree of consciousness to standard operating procedures in forklift operation
- Valid driving license and preference for candidates with technical training.
Application procedure: Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.https://form.myjotform.com/91911365265560?path=Apply
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.