JOB TITLE: FORKLIFT OPERATOR
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Forklift Operator to work in Nairobi.
The role is responsible for ensuring that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 5 years proven experience as a forklift operator
- Experience in a manufacturing set up
- High regard for work safety
- High degree of consciousness to standard operating procedures in forklift operation
- Valid driving license and preference for candidates with technical training.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the email below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.