Reporting to the Production Engineer the Factory Machinist will carry out the following activities.
Roles and responsibilities
- Provide machining support services for the factory for all shifts
- Equipment must be inspected as per the Our Client EHS guidelines.
- Adhere to approved preventive maintenance schedules to cover all equipment to be used in delivering the contract.
- Carry out basic corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance for all machines allocated to them by Our Client.
- Give a weekly audit of the status of all equipment allocated to them.
- Give a weekly report of all the jobs done, pending and in-progress to Our Client.
- Ensure that the workshop is kept clean at all times
Qualification and Experience
- Artisan Iii (Machinist) – Csg 15 – Six (6)
- 3 years’ experience in manufacturing industry
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
- Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
- Maintain a clean & safe environment
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply under the job vacancy “QSSK-QSS-FM – Factory Machinist”.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.