The Fabricator is responsible for constructing and assemble mechanical systems. These systems could be factory machines or the piping that carries the chemicals involved in the manufacturing process. Some fitters choose to specialize in mechanical fitting, pipefitting, or steam fitting, others work in the heating and cooling industry maintaining and repairing systems in commercial or factory settings.
- Ensure jams are cleared promptly
- Loading cases on the conveyor on need basis.
- Checking for master case labels/Applying labels on need basis.
- Ensure that the workshop is kept clean at all times
- Provide Gas/ARCH/MIG/TIG welding support service for the factory for all the shifts
- Provide workshop fabrication support service for the factory
- Equipment must be inspected as per the BAT EHS guidelines.
- The contractor will adhere to approved preventive maintenance schedules to cover all equipment to be used in delivering the contract.
- Carry out basic corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance for all machines allocated to them by BAT.
- Give a weekly audit of the status of all equipment allocated to them.
- Give a weekly report of all the jobs done, pending and in-progress to BAT.
- As and when required unblock tobacco pipes in SMD and multi feeder pipe change with least downtime.
- Carry out inspection and maintenance of conveyors and palletizing station.
- Keep update maintenance records
- Ensure conveyors and palletizing stations are kept in good state of repair.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum artisan certificate in mechanical engineering.
- 5 Years of experience in Tungsten Inert gas (TIG) welding.
- 3 years Normal arc welding fitting experience
- Design sketching and conceptualizing skills.
- Understanding of industrial safety procedures.
- Attention to detail.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.