This is a finance assistant position reporting to the finance executive in QSSK. The role is responsible for providing support to the finance department in cash and account reconciliations, posting, filing statutory payments, preparing quotations, audit submissions, statements preparations,
- Financial & management reporting
- Ensure timely reconciliation of all bank’s accounts, petty cash and Mpesa.
- Ensure all payables are captured in the system.
- Prepare quotations/PFI’s to all clients.
- Prepare a quarterly financial analysis select project report
- Support commercial executive with information required to prepare timely report to ensure client satisfaction
2. Statutory and regulatory compliance
- Ensure compliance with all statutory bodies for instance the Revenue Authorities, Social Security Funds
- Timely and accurate preparation of weekly WC reports
- Support in the preparation of interim and final audit files as well as any extra-ordinary audit requests from the revenue authorities.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- University graduate in Accounting or Finance.
- Demonstrated progression towards acquiring accounting profession qualification with a recognized institute (ACCA, CFA, CPA, and CIMA) is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of accounting software i.e. either Sage or QuickBooks.
- High attention to detail.
- Computer literacy with proficiency in spreadsheets particularly Microsoft Office.
- High integrity and strong character.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solver with strong analytical and numeracy skills.
- Proactive self-starter with strong organizational and time management skills.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.