- The role is responsible for carrying out maintenance, diagnosis, and repair of electrical, automation, and instrumentation of equipment applied by industrial motor controls, chemical feed systems, pump drives, and the Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system
- Perform maintenance, repair, and upgrade of the Water Supply Division’s electrical distribution infrastructure
- Carry out thermography of electrical distribution panels and motor control
- Troubleshoot problems by gathering and analyzing power quality data
- Ensure longer life of obsolete equipment and save funds by carrying out detailed troubleshooting down to component levels
- Perform maintenance, installation, repair, and troubleshooting of control centers, de-energized higher voltage equipment, and 480 volt motors
- Repair and maintain engine generators and carry out work on related control circuit equipment
- Carry out maintenance, repair, and installation of building circuits and similar equipment
- Perform maintenance of alarm and SCADA systems, electrical pneumatic and electronic controls, programmable controls, and other similar equipment
- Carry out necessary carpentry, welding, valve repair, cement, and pipe fitting work
- Prepare reports, maintain records, and requisition supplies and parts
- Inspect and supervise work done by external vendors.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum certificate in Electrical Engineering
- 4 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Electrical services Diagnostic and trouble shooting skills
- Positive work attitude
Application procedure: Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.