Our client is the Manufacturing Company is seeking to hire an Environmental, Health and Safety and Logistics Manager.
- Lead a team of professional agronomists in management of client contracted farmers, the EHS and logistics manager is responsible for staff performance as per contract deliverables
- Proactively manage all project EHS compliance as per national, QSSK and client standards and policies
- Ensure project equipment are in proper working conditions
- Manage day to day client and staff issues as per the set out procedures
- Prepare periodic and on need progress report
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in agronomy or related field from a recognized institution. A diploma with over five years of experience can be considered
- Possess a motorbike riding license with at least one year riding experience
- Ability to work under pressure and under minimum supervision
- Able to build, work in and lead a team of professionals
- Critical thinking and problem solving ability
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer.
Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.