JOB TITLE: DISTRIBUTION CONTROLLER
- The role is responsible and accountable for ensuring optimal usage of empties and warehouse space as an important production factor by maintaining a water tight controls regime of empties movement to and out of the brewery and ensuring optimal availability of warehouse space to support production
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure Posting in SAP of beer received from warehouse packaging and other client’s depots
- Coordinate product transfer to and from various client’s locations and bonded warehouse and maintain trackers for each location
- Analyse daily breakages and review system scrapping against manual records
- Receiving of imported finished products e.g spirits at the bonded warehouse and Windhoek.
- Monitor and coordinate operations at alternative storage areas
- Coordinate writing off and transfer of salvages.
- Proper filing and archiving of documents relating to warehouse transactions
- Collecting and filing of beer quality release certificates
- Review production plan vs opening stocks for finished goods and calling out risks and propose mitigation plans.
- Conduct weekly and monthly stock-take and explain any variances.
- Supervision and inspection of hygiene standards in the warehouse
- Analysing of warehouse stock movement.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Degree level with strong academic record
- Professional qualification (CILT/CIPS) or equivalent.
- More than 2 year’s commercial knowledge and or experience in logistics operations preferably in an FMCG manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience with SAP stock managements systems will be a definite advantage.
- Experience in warehouse/logistics operations will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer.
Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.