The key responsibility of the data analyst is to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. You will conduct full lifecycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, develop analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Apply data science to take on a variety of people challenges
- Transferring data into a new format to make it more appropriate for analysis.
- Develop predictive models under mentorship of the Head of Talent and in partnership with the broader HR team
- Build easy-to-use tools to automate data collection for the HR business partners
- Manage and compile structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data from various sources to provide meaningful insights
- Simplify and visualize data/information for mass consumption by non-technical audiences across the company
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Degree in predictive analytics, data science, decision science, mathematics, statistics, or similar;
- 2+ years’ experience in applying predictive analytics;
- Ability to understand a data landscape, identify unusual insights through analysis, and summarize findings for broad audiences;
- Deep knowledge of current data science techniques, tools, and processes including advanced analytics and predictive analytics.
- Experience and passion around analysis of structured or un -structured data (both quantitative and qualitative data);
- Demonstrable experience using data visualization to tell compelling stories with data;
- Motivated to work individually and as part of a team;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong mathematics skills (e.g., statistics, algebra)
Additional Desired Skills
- Expertise in programming and advanced statistical analysis is a differentia
- Experience analyzing survey results in the study of people and behaviors
- Curiosity and propensity to experiment
- Ability to create dashboards in Tableau / Power BI / Excel Macros etc
- Experience using Business Intelligence tools to create reports, extract data, and create dashboards
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.