The Compressor Operator tends air compressors driven by steam, electric, or gasoline powered units, to generate and supply compressed air for operation of pneumatic tools, hoists, and air lances: Starts power unit to build up specified pressure compressor.
- Adjusts controls or sets automatic controls to maintain continuous air supply to pneumatic tools or equipment.
- Observes temperature and pressure gauges and adjusts controls accordingly.
- Lubricates and cleans equipment.
- May connect pipelines from compressor to pneumatic tools or equipment.
- May repair low pressure steam boilers that furnish power for air compressor units by disassembling unit of boiler and replacing damaged parts, using hand tools.
- May be designated according to type of equipment operated as Air-Compressor Operator, Stationary; Compressor Operator, Portable.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum certificate in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years of experience in compressor operation
- Proactive team player
- Quick learner
Application procedure: Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotfor.com.