Reporting to the Production Engineer the Conveyor Maintenance Technician will carry out the following activities.
Roles and responsibilities
- Ensure jams are cleared promptly
- Loading cases on the conveyor on need basis.
- Checking for master case labels/Applying labels on need basis.
- Provide Gas/ARCH/MIG/TIG welding support service for the factory for all the shifts
- Provide workshop fabrication support service for the factory
- Equipment must be inspected as per the Our Client EHS guidelines.
- The contractor will adhere to approved preventive maintenance schedules to cover all equipment to be used in delivering the contract.
- Carry out basic corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance for all machines allocated to them by Our Client.
- Give a weekly audit of the status of all equipment allocated to them.
- Give a weekly report of all the jobs done, pending and in-progress to Our Client.
- As and when required unblock production pipes in the factory and multi feeder pipe change with least downtime.
- Carry out inspection and maintenance of conveyors and palettizing station.
- Keep update maintenance records
- Ensure conveyors and pelletizing stations are kept in good state of repair.
- Ensure that the workshop is kept clean at all times
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in mechanical engineering/mechatronic engineering.
- 5 Years experience in a similar role in a busy manufacturing company.
- Courses in basic electrical engineering, mechatronic is a plus.
How to apply:
All candidates who meet the criteria outlined as above are encouraged apply using the link below
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjortform.com.