JOB TITLE: COMPLIANCE MANAGER
- The role is responsible and accountable for ensuring our client’s business operations and procedures comply with legal regulations and internal policies.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
- Develop and implement company policies and regulations.
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all departmental compliance policies.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
- Lead employee training sessions on compliance issues.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, business administration, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a compliance officer, compliance manager, or similar position.
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer.
Any solicitation will lead to disqualification
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.