The role is responsible for frequent inspection checks and regular maintenance on boiler systems and related valves, gauges, piping, and other equipment.
- To constantly inspect water, gas, and other fluid levels inside boilers and related equipment, making adjustments to fluids as necessary to keep systems operating at peak levels.
- To repair piping, valves, and other boiler machinery as needed.
- To replace defective valves, gauges, and other boiler parts as needed.
- To record daily gas readings, feed water tests, and other test results.
- To adjust valves and boiler controls as needed to control the amount of pressure in the system and keep the boiler system functioning safely.
- To keep all boiler rooms, related facilities, and work areas clean and organized at all times.
- To read and follow blueprints, operations manuals, and instructions to perform scheduled maintenance and make repairs to boiler systems.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years of experience in compressor operation
- NITA certification in boiler operation
- Proactive team player
- Quick learner
Application procedure: Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.https://form.myjotform.com/91911365265560?path=Apply
Q-Sourcing Servtec is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.
To apply for this job please visit form.myjotform.com.