JOB TITLE: CANTER DRIVER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for competent, skilled and experienced Canter Driver to work in Nairobi.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Driving company vehicles to deliver goods to the customers
- Help in loading and unloading goods
- Keeping maintenance and repair records
- Fill up fuel and make fuel records
- Responsible for the maintenance and repair of vehicles
- Report any road incidents
- Ensure that the policy for dropping and picking of goods is maintained.
- Follow planned route on a timely schedule.
- Document actual mileage, timings and destination in the vehicle movement book before commencement of any trip.
- Follow emergency policy when involved in emergencies or accident.
- Any other duty given by the supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum O-Level (Form four) certificate
- Diploma or Certificate in any field will be an added advantage
- Minimum three years’ experience driving Canters or Pick-Ups in a busy company
- Possess a BCDE- Class Driving License
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Mature, responsible and well organized
- Highly developed attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.