JOB TITLE: WASH PROGRAM MANAGER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Wash Program Manager to work in Juba-South Sudan.
The Head of Department-WASH Program Supply’s objectives will be; to Promote WASH (Water Supply, Sanitation and Hygiene) program of the Sustainable Development Goal, Promote Products used in WASH program, develop Infection prevention and control System, develop Medical waste management
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for financial profitability and identifies opportunities to drive growth in the company.
- To develop over all business strategy in the supply of WASH Program
- To promote access to safe water by promoting Water Purification and treatment products
- To develop Infection Prevention and control guidelines.
- To promote Sanitation and Hygiene by promoting the use of disinfectants.
- To develop Medical Waste management and promote use of incinerators.
- To promote Environmental health by safe disposal of expired drugs/chemicals.
- To update sterilization techniques and promote sterilizers.
- To continuously provide health education to communities and partners to create awareness on WASH program and promote our client’s products.
- Develops and implements growth strategies
- Acts as a liaison between company and client for quality assurance and effective service
- Provides mentoring to all employees, including management
- Motivates staff to meet or surpass organizational and sales goals
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in water, sanitation and hygiene related discipline
- Experience working in water, sanitation and hygiene sector
- Ability to develop and write good quality donor proposals, reports and other essential papers in English
- Good command of procurement regulations and practice
- Experience developing and conducting training and capacity building of staff and partners
- Experience of representation at senior level (eg Country Clusters, NGO coordination meetings, Ministries)
- Good interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skills
SPECIAL SKILLS, APTITUDE OR PERSONALITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to adapt to restrictive local conditions.
- Ability to function well in a team and contribute positively to team dynamics.
- Ability to work in isolated conditions.
- Independent personality.
- Pro-active and innovative attitude to programme implementation.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.