JOB TITLE: CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Chief Operations Officer to work in Juba-South Sudan.
The Chief Operations Officer Plans, directs, and oversees our client’s company operational policies, rules, initiatives, and goals. Helps organization execute long-term and short-term plans and directives by implementing judgement, vision, management, and leadership.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for financial profitability and identifies opportunities to drive growth in the company.
- Motivates, develops and coaches all pharmaceuticals staff to ensure they are meeting their potential and delivering exceptional service
- Creates an engaging team environment which promotes compassion and models our client’s core values and culture amongst the team
- Proactively promotes opportunities and recruiting top talent at our client’s pharmaceuticals.
- Reviews key performance indicators with company staff and identifies trends and opportunities for improvement
- Conducts workforce planning and business planning to have operational excellence at the site.
- Measures effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes
- Develops and implements growth strategies
- Acts as a liaison between company and client for quality assurance and effective services
- Provides mentoring to all employees, including management
- Motivates staff to meet or surpass organizational and sales goals
- Coordinates with human resources department to recruit skilled talent and keep the best employees
- Oversees daily operations and makes adjustments as necessary
- Presents new ideas and cash flow strategies to board of directors and other company officers
- Directs acquisitions and sales of assets to meet organization goals
- Evaluates newly implemented sales plans
- Promotes communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that arise
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or other related fields
- 5+ years of pharmaceuticals leadership experience
- Exceptional Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Logistics Knowledge
- Budgeting and Sales Experience
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.