JOB TITLE: PROPERTY ASSISTANT
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Property Assistant.
The Property Assistant is a key member of the Property team and is responsible for coordinating the administration of building repair and maintenance work and assisting with the development of a comprehensive record and systems database within the Property Department.
This post will fulfill the day-to-day functions associated with the effective management of all the clients owned and leased premises covering a wide range of duties and will include office-based and ‘on-site activity.
FUNCTIONS/KEY RESULTS EXPECTED:
- To assist with the cost-effective management of all sites.
- To assist with the communications between staff within the services and the Property team
- To assist the Head of Property in liaising with landlords and agents as required
- To assist in ensuring that the Health and Safety Policy is monitored and adhered to, liaising with the Head of Health and Safety when required.
- To attend and at times minute meetings.
- To assist with the updating of the Property section on the intranet
- To assist with the service contracts for all sites
- To manage the property helpdesk, log and arrange repairs as required for all sites, and liaise with contractors as required.
- Schedule, plan, and execute property repairs
- To liaise at times with contractors on reactive maintenance, minor works and larger-scale projects
- To assist in the resolving of any property-related issues in a professional manner
- To assist the Head of Property when overseeing building projects renovations or refurbishments
- To assist the Head of Property when planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives
- To assist in preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors for maintenance and minor works
- To support the Head of Property when investigating availability and suitability of options for new premises
- To support the Head of Property checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies
- Any other duties that may be assigned
KEY CAPABILITIES AND EDUCATION:
- Degree/Diploma in a relevant course.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite.
- Experience in Maintaining and establishing databases.
- Proven ability to delicately solve sensitive matters;
Previous Relevant Work Experience
At least 3 years of work experience working within a property team or department.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.