JOB TITLE: TERRITORY MANAGER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the oil & gas industry, we are looking for competent, skilled, and experienced Territory Managers to work in Nairobi & Mombasa.
Responsible for retail sales growth, retail network expansion, high standards of service delivery, implementation of network programmes, prospecting for new customers and retention of existing ones to increase sales volumes, profitability and market share.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for achieving the set stations budget for white products, LPG, and Lubricants
- Monitoring of morning dips and stocks to ensure there are no unnecessary stock outs, and ensure timely reporting of all breakdowns and prompt response.
- Prospecting for new station customers and retention of the existing ones to boost sales
- Carry out competitor price survey and gather market intelligence to ensure competitiveness.
- Carry out Monthly Stock controls to deter dumping and monitoring of losses.
- Responsible for prospecting and reporting of strategic station and sites for acquisition, lease and land banks for future developments.
- Responsible for the preparations of monthly reports; sales, stock control sheets, Signed customer’s statements, Quality check markings and training reports.
- Responsible of carrying out the financial position to establish station’s profitability, Monthly reconciliation of dealer’s statement and actioning of any variances. To promptly follow up on renewal of bank Guarantees.
- Responsible station staff HR management, Carry out on spot training for station staff and organize for regional training in areas of product knowledge, customer service and product reception.
- Ensuring high standards are maintained at the stations through continuous coaching and training, having dedicated forecourt supervisors for each station.
- Responsible for implementation of Network programmes which includes; Quality Checks competition, seminars and station incentive schemes.
- Management of Diversification and third party rentals which include collection of third party rents and ensuring that there is no idle space within the station.
- Responsible for Petty cash and overall financial management to ensure that there is no loss of money in the stations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in Oil and Gas and Account management
- Experience of Marketing in FMCG markets
- Team player and ability to lead a team
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well with minimal supervision
- Good negotiation skills
- Computer literate
- Good Analytical skills, Reactivity and curious
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.