JOB TITLE: IT BID AND PROJECT MANAGER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for competent, skilled, and experienced IT Bid and project Manager to work in Nairobi-Kenya.
The IT Bid and Project Manager will be responsible for preparing offers, closing the bid and ensuring the smooth transition of the bid and contributing to the preparation, organisation and validation of the project launch. Once it is successfully won, he/she will execute, monitor and control the project. They have to control requirements, costs and schedule during the project life cycle. They have to guarantee overall customer satisfaction and ensure maximum profitability for the Group.
- Project Portfolio and Programme Management: management of a set of related bids/projects and organizational changes put in place to achieve a strategic goal.
- Bid and Project Management: leads the bid & project activities throughout the bid and project lifecycle to the satisfaction of the different stakeholders.
- Work Package Management: manages and coordinates teams performing a work package, conducts all work package activities to reach objectives.
- Project Management Office: directs and develops all the dedicated and associated teams, manages the monitoring of the projects.
- Manage BPMA Delivery
- Preparation and structuration of activities (WBS, WP definition)
- Elaborate plans (PMP, RSKMP)
- Configuration Management
- Preparation Management of: requirements, risk, opportunities, costs, data.
- Setting project goals and coming up with plans to meet those goals.
- Maintaining project timeframes, budgeting estimates and status reports
- Managing resources for projects, such as computer equipment and employees
- Implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget
- Using project management tools to track project performance and schedule adherence
- Conducting risk assessments for the project
- Organizing meetings to discuss project goals and progress
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or related field
- Advanced computer skills and in-depth knowledge of different operating systems and network administration
- Project management and leadership skills for managing projects and the teams involved with them
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to coordinate with team members and management and explain technical issues
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to handle any issues that occur
- Organization and time management skills to keep projects on track and within budget
- Excellent resource planning and task scheduling skills
Previous Relevant Work Experience Required.
Minimum 5 years working experience in a similar position
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.