JOB TITLE: ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Tracking company expenditures whilst employing proper controls and account for monies/expenses and help in ensuring effective internal controls and minimizing risks.
- Preparing financial documents such as quotations, billing and LPOs
- Prepare payments of goods and services suppliers to the company.
- Reporting on accounts payable and receivables
- Handling accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with budgets
- Posting financial information into QuickBooks
- Coordinating internal and external audits
- Assisting in year-end accounting and financial analysis
- Play a leading role in the stock and physical assets accounting and reconciling them on monthly basis.
- Timely reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Generating ETR and filing monthly tax returns on time i.e VAT and withholding tax
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts for audit and tax returns.
- Provide effective communication and correspondence with suppliers, Customers, financiers, clients, and other business issues.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Degree in Finance/Accounting or related field
- Minimum three (3) years in a busy factory or production sector/setting.
- At least CPA Section 3
- QuickBooks knowhow
- Excellent Skills with Microsoft Office
- Organized & attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.