JOB TITLE: TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to work in Nairobi.
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for supporting the team in attracting, sourcing and selecting quality talent who help the business achieve their strategic objectives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement the annual recruitment plan based on the manpower plan
- Support team in sourcing external talent for current and future positions
- Understand the business objectives and ongoing workforce plan
- Maintain relationship with line managers to stay up to date with the current and future talent requirements
- Provide first review and initial screening of CVs received
- Ensure the potential talent pool is at a sufficient level to fulfil organization needs
- Support the candidate aptitude and psychological assessment process
- Manage candidate interview schedules
- Help with identifying and managing external recruitment agencies and overseas vendors
- Support the review of performance for agencies and vendors
- Carry out the Audit process for the performance of vendors in order to evaluate their performance
- Support the execution open days as per company specifications and standards
- Research methods to help identify new opportunities to promote the organization as a preferred employer.
Policies and Procedures
- Ensure that the Retail franchisee recruitment portal follows the set policies and procedures
- Ensure that the means of internal and external communication are in line with the overall company strategy
- Implement the proper conservation and protection of the company database
- Update and maintain weekly, quarterly and annual reports
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Proactively identify and seek professional development opportunities to improve leadership and technical skills pertaining to the direct line of work
- Apply and follow retail’s Human Capital corporate policies and relevant procedures and instructions
- Provide training and feedback to direct reportees when required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
- 2-5 years’ experience in a similar position, retail experience is preferred
- Result oriented
- Highly organized with strong multitasking skills
- Good time management skills
- High attention to detail
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.