JOB TITLE: RISK & COMPLIANCE SUPERVISOR
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, who is in the retail industry, we are looking for a competent Risk & Compliance Supervisor to be based in Nairobi.
Job Role Description
Our client in the retail industry is looking for a skilled, and experienced Risk & Compliance Supervisor to work in Nairobi.
Roles and responsibilities
- Respond to all aspects of emergency responses to provide assistance to employees and customers and where necessary act as the command and control for the incident
- Conduct daily / weekly / monthly checks for all safety and security equipment
- Train store employees on the application of emergency procedures in crisis situations as per the guidelines
Policies and Procedures
- Implement the safety and security policies and procedures in the store
- Enforce security/safety policies and ensure that security officers posts instructions are followed, established patrols are completed, and adequate reports and logs are filed daily and weekly as per the company policies
- Maintain strict compliance with the law and company policies concerning shoplifters handling, searches and seizures, and the preservation of evidence.
- Identify potential safety and security risks and report to management
- Support investigations on cases such as employee theft, breach of ethics, corruption, and violations of our client’s Retail policies, procedures, and code of conduct
- Identify theft trends within the assigned store, enforce theft handling procedures and improve the theft-catching rate of employees and customers
- Perform routine monitoring and review the video surveillance footage to ensure compliance with all policies and procedures during the day
- Participate in Loss Committee meetings and ensure action plans are prepared and implemented to reduce shrinkage
- Document any reports related to risk within the store
- Communicate with the store manager daily and weekly regarding safety & security issues/changes that need to be implemented.
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Proactively identify and seek professional development opportunities to improve leadership and technical skills pertaining to the direct line of work
- Apply and follow our client’s Retail’s corporate policies and relevant procedures and instructions
Qualifications and Skills required.
- College Diploma in Criminology/ Security Management or equivalent is preferred
- Bachelors’ Degree in Criminology, Administration, Finance, or equivalent is preferred
- 2+ years of related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with strong multitasking skills
- Good time management skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.