JOB TITLE: RISK AND COMPLIANCE OFFICER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the retail industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Risk & Compliance Officer to work in Nairobi.
The Risk and Compliance Officer is responsible for the protection of the store premises, assets and personnel.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Protect store employees, customers and assets by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Apprehend suspected criminals and perform the suspect handling procedures
- Report direct manager in detail any incidents such as property damage, unusual occurrences, thefts, suspected behaviors and malfunctioning of machinery or equipment
- Greet all visitors, vendors, and employees; while continuously maintaining the standards of excellence in presentation and professionalism.
- Perform first aid or CPR if required
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Participate in professional development opportunities to improve leadership and technical skills pertaining to the direct line of work
- Apply and follow our client’s Retail Human Capital and corporate policies, relevant procedures and instructions
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma or equivalent
- Security certificate or equivalent is preferred
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar role, of which 1+ years in retail business
- Highly organized with strong multitasking skills
- Adapt in a multicultural environment
- Excellent listening abilities
- High attention to detail
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.