JOB TITLE: MARKETING OPERATIONS MANAGER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Marketing Operations Manager to work in Nairobi.
Reporting to the Head of Performance Marketing, the Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for working closely with Head of Performance Marketing to set up, manage and optimize campaigns for assigned channel for our different countries. The role will also be responsible for working on the search/display/paid social strategy across the markets and manage the countries assigned to help them achieve their business objectives and targets.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Build strategy for the respective digital marketing channel across the markets
- Liaise with publishers to make sure we have the optimal account structure in place and follow best practice when it comes to ecommerce and local trends
- Manage the digital marketing budget for the assigned countries for the respective digital marketing channel
- Optimize the performance of campaigns on a daily basis to achieve the business KPIs
- Run campaigns with strict KPI optimization (CAC, conversion rate, revenue)
- Work closely with the creative team to give feedback and guidance on the performance on creatives
- Create the monthly and yearly strategy by country for the respective digital marketing channel
- Liaise with the assigned market and act as the point of contact for respective digital marketing channel
- Have weekly and monthly calls with the markets to share channel performance
- Work with markets to help them achieve the targets and business objectives
- Run and execute BLS surveys for markets on digital marketing channels
- Create and share detailed reports as per the needs of the market
- Train and update the markets on the latest trends on digital marketing channels
- Share best practice across the markets
Channel and budget responsibilities
- Manage the budget in excess of Millions of USD and optimize the spends
- Manage and execute the campaigns on the respective digital marketing channel
- Manage the budget on the designated channel(s) efficiently
- Optimize the campaigns on daily basis based on the business KPIs
- Have a deep understanding of the respective digital marketing channel and its capabilities for performance using different formats and targeting options
- Align and own the targets of channel on KPIs like CAC, MCIR, revenue and orders
- Have weekly calls with publishers to improve the performance
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Lead team of digital marketing analysts and develop their skills
- Hire new team members in the digital marketing team
- Guide the team members and do evaluations and reviews
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors/Masters in the field of marketing
- Around 3-4 years in ecommerce or other performance-based digital pure players
- Having managed performance-based social / search / display campaigns
- Clear demonstration of performance and business growth, i.e. results like incoming orders, GMV, new customers, CAC, CPO etc.
- Search/display/paid social channel experience (depending on the channel to be managed)
- Web and App Analytics
- Reporting and data visualization tools
- English (Full professional proficiency – Required)
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.