JOB TITLE: MANAGER-BRAND MARKETING
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client in the retail industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Manager-Brand Marketing to work in Nairobi.
Reporting to Senior Manager-Brand Marketing, the Manager – Brand Marketing is responsible for supporting the Senior Manager – Brand Marketing in campaign development & execution across markets, ensuring proper implementation of marketing communication campaigns across markets, & gathering learnings to optimize future campaigns planning & execution. The role holder will also be responsible for the implementation of our private label communication support plan across our key defined markets, ensuring providing proper support to the markets. He/she will work on optimizing the media strategy & media mix of the Brand through coordinating with the different markets and external media agencies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Senior Manager – Brand Marketing in building our client’s mother brand and our client’s private labels across markets
- Support in campaign development through qualifying & briefing agencies across the region
- Lead on the execution of campaigns across different touchpoints
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess ROI and KPIs
- Lead on supporting the markets in transferring knowledge gathered from post campaigns & 3rd parties.
- Ensure consistency between brand content & tone of voice across channels (synchronize offline & Online campaign execution between parties)
- Lead on the execution of our private label communication campaign across priority markets.
- Work closely with Insights team to measure and act upon Customer Insights and all developed elements
- Support the Head of Brand on the execution of New Concepts’ communication
Media Plan and implementation
- Work with Media agency to define and implement optimum media plan for all countries that our client’s Retail operates in.
- Collaborate with the existing marketing teams in the countries to set the guidelines for creating media campaign plans through proper media planning tools
- Define best practices of Online media planning in coordination with the Digital Marketing Team and share across markets
- Communicate the latest trends, updates and best practices in media planning to the team and countries
Human Capital Responsibilities
- Assist with the implementation of the performance management process by setting objectives, monitoring performance, and provide constructive feedback and providing inputs to senior management
- Provide mentorship for the purpose of developing a continuous talent pipeline for key roles
- Provide inputs on training needs and coordinate with the HC department to ensure facilitation of training requirements
- Develop and implement on the job training for the team
- Provide inputs for the development of annual manpower plan
- Ensure the implementation of our client’s Retail’s corporate policies and relevant procedures
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field
- 8+ years in Marketing experience in FMCG or Multinational companies, including mastering Brand Concept, Copy & Content production
- 2+ years of Retail experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Editor skills
- Ability to build agencies and team relationships
- Inquisitive and resourceful personality
- Superior appreciation of time limitations, priorities, and time allocation
- Demonstrates strong thought leadership and problem-solving abilities
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.