JOB TITLE: LOYALTY CARD MANAGER
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, who is in the retail industry, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Loyalty Card Manager to work in Nairobi.
Job Role Description
The Manager – Loyalty is responsible for implementing and optimizing the loyalty program within the assigned Country. The role holder is also responsible for handling operational issues of the existing loyalty programs within the country and supporting relevant initiatives.
Roles and responsibilities
- Support the development of compelling loyalty programs in collaboration with CORP HO for acquisition of new customers and retention of existing customers
- Manage the collection of research for the development of reward categories and levels designed and updated in accordance with customer needs
- Coordinate with Customer Intelligence function to understand key customer insights
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to define the objectives of the loyalty programs based on understanding of consumer needs, competitive landscape, internal and external environment
- Negotiate with third-parties to bring the correct partnerships to the loyalty programme for effective and attractive retention mechanic on country level
- Develop reports on existing loyalty programs and implement necessary actions for improvement or discontinuation of programs
- Monitor the key performance indicators (KPIs) based on the program objectives for monitoring the progress of loyalty programs effectiveness
- Manage day-to-day operational and implementation activities that include but are not limited to resolving system or billing issues related to all customer loyalty initiatives
- Conduct periodic meetings with relevant employees to follow up smooth running of activities
- Review all reports prepared and prepare periodic reports with respect to the loyalty function activities
- Follow up on technical issues when required and develop instructions on how to deal with similar problems when they arise in the future
- Assist with the implementation of the performance management process by setting objectives, monitoring performance, and provide constructive feedback and provide inputs to senior management
- Provide mentorship for the purpose of developing a continuous talent pipeline for key roles
- Provide inputs on training needs and coordinate with the HC department to ensure facilitation of training requirements
- Develop and implement on the job-training for the team
- Provide inputs for the development of annual manpower plan
- Ensure the implementation of MAF Retail’s corporate policies and relevant procedures
Qualifications and Skills required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant
- 5+ years in a similar position
- 2+ years in retail business is preferred
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Project management
- Strong communicator and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- English (Full professional proficiency – Required)
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their applications through the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Q-SOURCING SERVTEC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ANY SOLICITATION WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
To apply for this job please visit qsourcingservtec.applytojob.com.